[rclis] new DoIS look

Thomas Krichel rclis@lists.openlib.org
Fri, 23 Aug 2002 09:39:05 -0500

 Julio Alonso Arévalo.
Librarian at the University of Salamanca, Faculty of Information Sciences
(Spain)
  José Manuel Barrueco Cruz. Librarian at the Social Sciences Library,
University of Valencia (Spain)
  Thomas Krichel. Assistant
Professor at the Palmer School of Library and Information Science,
Long Island University (New York, USA),
  Natividad Noverges. Librarian at the Generalitat Valenciana, Valencia (Spain)

Antonella De Robbio. Librarian at the Biblioteca del Seminario Matematico,
Università degli Studi di Padova (Italy)

Imma Subirats. Librarian at the Generalitat de Catalunya (Spain)

  This list should not have dots, but commas after the name, and
  the url highlights should exclude the commas. But more importantly
  we have the problem of non-English names appearing in an English
  text. We should be more consistent what and how we translate. I
  suggest to keep English titles unless they become silly. (e.g.
  translating Hitotsubashi U. as "one bridge u."), thus
  I would translate the affilation of AdR as "Mathematics Department,
  Padua University", and similar for the Imma.

  Cheers,

  Thomas Krichel                                   mailto:krichel@openlib.org
                                              http://openlib.org/home/krichel
                                          RePEc:per:1965-06-05:thomas_krichel