[OAI-eprints] Correct URL for February SOAN

Peter Suber peters at earlham.edu
Thu Feb 2 14:07:12 EST 2006

>I just mailed the February issue of the SPARC Open Access Newsletter.  In
>this issue, I list six things that publishing scholars need to know about
>OA, and take a close look at how Google AdSense ads can help OA journals
>without creating conflicts of interest.  The Top Stories section takes a
>brief look at new OA policy proposals from three continents, new books on
>OA, new developments among OA repositories and OA hybrid journals, and a
>little more news on the CURES Act.
>
>February issue
>http://www.earlham.edu/~peters/fos/newsletter/02-02-05.htm

Correction:  the URL for the February *2006* issue is
http://www.earlham.edu/~peters/fos/newsletter/02-02-06.htm

Thanks to half a dozen readers with eyes sharper than mine and apologies to
all--

      Peter

Peter Suber
Open Access Project Director, Public Knowledge
Research Professor of Philosophy, Earlham College
Author, SPARC Open Access Newsletter
Editor, Open Access News blog
http://www.earlham.edu/~peters/
peter.suber at earlham.edu