[OAI-eprints] December issue of the SPARC Open Access Newsletter

Peter Suber peters at earlham.edu
Sat Dec 2 13:30:25 EST 2006

* Announcement (cross-posted) *

I just mailed the December issue of the SPARC Open Access Newsletter.  This
issue offers my predictions for 2007 and takes a close look at how the US
mid-term election may affect OA.  The Top Stories section takes a brief
look at the CERN project to convert particle physics journals to OA, two
major OA initiatives from India, two recommendations for OA mandates in
Australia, the INSPIRE compromise in the EU, and the AAA decision to
disband the AnthroSource Steering Committee for endorsing FRPAA.  I'm
continuing the Round-up experiment for another month, briefly
recapitulating the OA developments from the past month not covered in the
other stories.

December issue
http://www.earlham.edu/~peters/fos/newsletter/12-02-06.htm

How to subscribe and unsubscribe to the newsletter and discussion forum.
http://www.arl.org/sparc/soa/index.html

The current and back issues are all open access, of course.
http://www.earlham.edu/~peters/fos/newsletter/archive.htm

	Peter

Peter Suber
Senior Researcher, SPARC
Open Access Project Director, Public Knowledge
Research Professor of Philosophy, Earlham College
Author, SPARC Open Access Newsletter
Author, Open Access News blog
http://www.earlham.edu/~peters/
peter.suber at earlham.edu