[OAI-eprints] Open Archives Data Providers: Part III. Social Sciences and Humanities

Gerry Mckiernan gerrymck at iastate.edu
Wed Oct 27 14:47:24 EDT 2004

_Open Archives Data Providers: Part III. Social Sciences and
Humanities_

Colleagues/

I am pleased and proud to announce the publication and availability of
the third part of my Open Archives Data Provider Trilogy:

"Open Archives Initiative Data Providers. Part III. Social Sciences and
Humanities,"
_Library Hi Tech News_ 21 no. 7 (September/October 2004): 30-39.

I have self-archived a copy of this eProfile at:

[ http://www.public.iastate.edu/~gerrymck/OAI-DP-III.pdf ]

In this last, but not least section, I profile the following OA Data
Providers:

1. David Rumsey Historical Map Collection
[ http://www.davidrumsey.com/ ]

2. Documenting the American South
[ http://docsouth.unc.edu/ ]

3. Ethnologue