[OAI-eprints] OAI Service Providers: SciTech and SocSci/Humanities (ReDox)

Gerry Mckiernan gerrymck at iastate.edu
Mon Jan 26 13:58:00 EST 2004

     OAI Service Providers: SciTech and SocSci/Humanities

In my haste two weeks ago to (self-)promote [:-) my two recent articles
about
OAI Service Providers: SciTech and SocSci/Humanities,  I failed to list
the services eProfiled
in each. In addition, I inadvertently mounted a read-only PDF version
for each, which
were replaced with read/printing versions earlier today.

Please find below the names and URLs of the OAI Service Providers
beneath the
citation for each article:

Gerry McKiernan. "Open Archives Initiative Service Providers. Part
I: Science and Technology," _Library Hi Tech News_ 20 no. 9:  (November
2003): 30-38.

[http://www.public.iastate.edu/~gerrymck/OAI-SP-I.pdf]

**Arc: A Cross A rchive Search Service**
[http://arc.cs.odu.edu/ ]

**Citebase**
[http://citebase.eprints.org/ ]

**my.OAI**
[http://www.myoai.com]

**Open Archives Initiative Information in Engineering, Computer
Science, and Physics
(Grainger Engineering Library, University of Illinois at
Urbana-Champaign)**
[http://g118.grainger.uiuc.edu/engroai/]

**SAIL-eprints (Search, Alert, Impact and Link)**
[ http://eprints.bo.cnr.it/ ]

AND

Gerry McKiernan. "Open Archives Initiative Service Providers. Part
II:  Social Sciences and Humanities,"  _Library Hi Tech News_  20 no.
10:
(December 2003): 24-31.

[http://www.public.iastate.edu/~gerrymck/OAI-SP-II.pdf]

**AmericanSouth**
[ http://americansouth.org ]

**Open Language Archives Community (OLAC)
[http://www.language-archives.org/]

**Sheet Music Consortium**
[ http://digital.library.ucla.edu/sheetmusic/]

**UIUC Digital  Gateway to Cultural Heritage Materials**
[http://nergal.grainger.uiuc.edu/cgi/b/bib/bib-idx ]

  Enjoy (again)!

/Gerry

Gerry McKiernan
Latte-drinking, Sushi-eating, Volvo-driving,
New York Times-reading, Left-Wing Librarian
Iowa State University
Ames IA 50011

gerrymck at iastate.edu

"If you're not outraged, you're not paying attention."
[ http://www.sric.org/voices/2003/v4n2/ ]