[OAI-eprints] Slides/Video of Major Open Access Conference Available

Gerry Mckiernan gerrymck at iastate.edu
Fri Jan 2 15:41:44 EST 2004

        _Slides/Video of Major Open Access Conference Available_

   In addition to the publication of the proceedings of the
_ICSTI/INIST/INSERM
Seminar on Open Access to Scientific and Technical Information: State
of the Art and
Future_  held January 23-24, 2003 which I noted in an earlier posting

[ http://sunsite.berkeley.edu/Web4Lib/archive/0312/0173.html ],

the slides for select presentations as well as associated video/audio
are also available

[ http://www.inist.fr/openaccess/index_en.php ].

[Thanks, Peter Suber for reminding me !]

IMHO These are important presentations that should be Required Viewing

for every librarian (and those who wish they were {:->).

   Joy!

/Gerry

Gerry McKiernan
New Year Librarian
Iowa State University
Ames IA 50011

"If you're not outraged, you're not paying attention."
[ http://www.sric.org/voices/2003/v4n2/ ]