[OAI-eprints] For those who were in AmSci Forum but have not been receiving postings

Stevan Harnad harnad at ecs.soton.ac.uk
Wed Dec 15 22:41:04 EST 2004

    ** Apologies for Cross-Posting**

If were in AmSci Forum and have not been receiving postings, please
sign on again. Sigma Xi's automatic deletion software became over-zealous
and deleted many subscribers after a few failed emails. This
Sorcerer's Apprentice has been de-activated now, so if erstwhile
subscribers sign on again, I promise this will not happen again!

        To join or leave the Forum or change your subscription address:

Also, because the spam viruses that have been assailing us all invaded the list,
all postings will now have to be double-validated by me. This means messages
will appear in the message header to originate form me, but the message
will reveal who the actual poster is. Please use the actual poster's name
when quoting/commenting.

Stevan Harnad
Moderator,
American Scientist Open Access Forum