[OAI-eprints] Re: [OAI-general] Re: [BOAI] Re: Cliff Lynch on Institutional Archives

Paul Cummins comyn@utk.edu
Thu, 27 Mar 2003 10:05:54 -0500 (EST)

 I have thought about trying to make sets for each subject entry, and then ran
across the idea of a "home set" identifier that would point to the original
association.  But I am just beginning to work with OAI and probably need to
read all the archives. :)
--Paul Cummins
UT Library, Systems