[OAI-eprints] OAI Service Providers

mangiaracina silvana mangiaracina at jolly.bo.cnr.it
Tue Aug 5 09:32:15 EDT 2003

Dera Gerry,

this is the SAIL-eprints service provider
http://eprints.bo.cnr.it

SAIL-eprints (Search, Alert, Impact and Link) is an electronic open
access service provider for finding scientific or technical documents,
published or unpublished, in Chemistry, Physics, Engineering, Materials
Sciences, Nanotechnologies, Microelectronics, Computer Sciences,
Information Science, Astronomy, Astrophysics, Earth Sciences,
Meteorology, Oceanography, Agricolture, and related application activities.

SAIL-eprints aims to offer a unique user-friendly Search interface for
finding scientific documents, personal services such us Alerts (for
registered users) to become aware of latest entries, Impact and Linking
through the rapid dissemination and exploitation of papers. Download of
documents in electronic format is possible only if it is permitted on
the original archive.

SAIL-eprints has been designed primarily to collect information on
scientific documents (metadata) authored by CNR (Italian National
Research Council)researchers and deposited as preprints or postprints in
CNR institutional open access archives. Also, SAIL-eprints collects
metadata from other data repositories all over the world publishing
materials in the same scientific fields. See here the complete list of
open access archives or to register your OAI compliant repository.

We will be grateful for any of comments and suggestion on it!

best regards,
Silvana Mangiaracina

Dr. Silvana Mangiaracina
     mangiaracina at area.bo.cnr.it
     tel. +39 051639 8026 fax +39 051639 8130

Bologna Research Area Library
National Research Council
via Gobetti, 101 - 40129 Bologna ITALY

http://biblio.bo.cnr.it		Library Home page