[Mpra-english] Fw: Problem with Submission

Anutechia asongu Simplice asongusimplice at yahoo.com
Tue Oct 29 01:08:02 UTC 2013

Dear Talasli,
Good morning. I have forwarded your issue to the board of editors and we shall get back to you at the first opportunity.
Best,
Simplice

On Monday, October 28, 2013 9:22 PM, Anil Talasli <anil.talasli at gmail.com> wrote:

Dear Sır/Madam,
i have resubmitted my work with No 51009, but it shows as Mpra paper 51009 partial.
Why is it 'partial'? is it still under review?
Best regards

Sent from my iPad

On Oct 28, 2013, at 4:29 PM, Munich Personal RePEc Archive <mpra at ub.uni-muenchen.de> wrote:

Item Return
>Unfortunately your item " DETERMINANTS OF SOVEREIGN BOND SPREADS A COMPARATIVE ANALYSIS DURING THE GLOBAL FINANCIAL CRISIS " could not be accepted into Munich Personal RePEc Archive as-is.
>Only marked items apply!
[+] For title and author names, please use capitals only for the first word and for proper nouns.