[Mpra-english] Fw: Problem with Submission

Anutechia asongu Simplice asongusimplice at yahoo.com
Mon Jul 15 14:13:32 UTC 2013

Dear Bernado,
                       Thank you for the prompt rescue.
                       Simplice

________________________________
 From: "Batiz-Lazo, Bernardo (Prof)" <abse01 at bangor.ac.uk>
To: Anutechia asongu Simplice <asongusimplice at yahoo.com>
Cc: "mpra-english at lists.openlib.org" <mpra-english at lists.openlib.org>
Sent: Monday, July 15, 2013 3:59 PM
Subject: Re: [Mpra-english] Fw: Problem with Submission

SimpliceIt would help to have the links to the papers in MPRA
Best
Bernardo

On 15 Jul 2013, at 14:45, Anutechia asongu Simplice wrote:

Dear All,
>             Good day. Could a more experienced editor help me? Please find my correspondences with Dr M.R below. Thank you.
>             Simplice

 the  Uthman  review as it has NOT met your specified criteria as requested .  I am sorry but you have to apply the same standards . I am taking this matter  seriously  please ..
>REgards
>
>Dr. Mohamed Ramady
>Visiting Associate Professor
>Finance and Economics
>Department of Finance and Economics
>King Fahd University of Petroleum and Minerals
>P O Box 5075
>Dhahran 31261
>Saudi Arabia
>
>Tel 00 966 3 860 1605
>Mobile 00 966 506 864 809
>UK 00 44 7768 600 753
>Web  www.Saudi-economy.org

    Good morning. I have sent you back the submission. Please create your own PDF file and do not submit the PDF file with the Elsevier loggo (which is copyright infringement) on our part (MPRA). I also notice you did not provide the references documented in the publication. Neither have you provided the abstract nor  a copyright note. Please read the instructions carefully before resubmission.
>                            Best,
>                                   Simplice
>
>________________________________

 Problem with Submission

>Item Return
>
>Unfortunately your item " Rebuttal of Dr. Usamah Uthman's Review in Global Finance Journal No 22 (2011) pp 80–81☆ 1. " could not be accepted into Munich Personal RePEc Archive as-is.
>
>Only marked items apply!
>
>[+] MPRA sees the possibility of a copyright infringement. [+] The obligatory copyright note is missing. It is required for published and forthcoming material. [+] The obligatory copyright note is meant for statement like: "I certify that I have the right to deposit the contribution with MPRA". Other claims could be made in the text itself. [+] Please deposit your own final version, not the publisher's version. MPRA assumes that you are not entitled to submit final PDF's from this publisher's publications. Please supply your private version. (You may generate a version by saving the PDF in rtf format or use OCR in Acrobat Professional, and edit appropriately.) [+] The bibliography
 in the submission form is not conforming to MPRA standards. Please give the complete references in an acceptable format, make sure that the text is readable, insert an empty line between bibliography entries and don't use line breaks inside of an single entry.

>The item has been returned to your workspace. You may wish to edit your item<http://mpra.ub.uni-muenchen.de/cgi/users/home?screen=EPrint::View&eprintid=48314> , fix the problem, and redeposit.
>
>________________________________
>
>Munich Personal RePEc Archive
>http://mpra.ub.uni-muenchen.de/
>mpra at ub.uni-muenchen.de<mailto:mpra at ub.uni-muenchen.de><mailto:mpra at ub.uni-muenchen.de<mailto:mpra at ub.uni-muenchen.de>>
>

>Save a tree. Don't print this e-mail unless it's really necessary
>

>Save a tree. Don't print this e-mail unless it's really necessary

Rhif Elusen Gofrestredig / Registered Charity No. 1141565
Gall y neges e-bost hon, ac unrhyw atodiadau a anfonwyd gyda hi,
gynnwys deunydd cyfrinachol ac wedi eu bwriadu i'w defnyddio'n unig
gan y sawl y cawsant eu cyfeirio ato (atynt). Os ydych wedi derbyn y
neges e-bost hon trwy gamgymeriad, rhowch wybod i'r anfonwr ar
unwaith a dilëwch y neges. Os na fwriadwyd anfon y neges atoch chi,
rhaid i chi beidio â defnyddio, cadw neu ddatgelu unrhyw wybodaeth a
gynhwysir ynddi. Mae unrhyw farn neu safbwynt yn eiddo i'r sawl a'i
hanfonodd yn unig  ac nid yw o anghenraid yn cynrychioli barn Prifysgol Bangor. Nid yw Prifysgol Bangor yn gwarantu
bod y neges e-bost hon neu unrhyw atodiadau yn rhydd rhag firysau neu
100% yn ddiogel. Oni bai fod hyn wedi ei ddatgan yn uniongyrchol yn
nhestun yr e-bost, nid bwriad y neges e-bost hon yw ffurfio contrac t
rhwymol - mae rhestr o lofnodwyr awdurdodedig ar gael o Swyddfa
Cyllid Prifysgol Bangor. www.bangor.ac.uk
This email and any attachments may contain confidential material and
is solely for the use of the intended recipient(s).  If you have
received this email in error, please notify the sender immediately
and delete this email.  If you are not the intended recipient(s), you
must not use, retain or disclose any information contained in this
email.  Any views or opinions are solely those of the sender and do
not necessarily represent those of Bangor University. Bangor University does not guarantee that this email or
any attachments are free from viruses or 100% secure.  Unless
expressly stated in the body of the text of the email, this email is
not intended to form a binding contract - a list of authorised
sig natories is available from the Bangor University Finance
Office. www.bangor.ac.uk