[Mpra-english] MPRA-English

Ekkehart Schlicht schlicht at lmu.de
Thu Apr 7 08:34:25 CDT 2011

Hi all,

I propose to have a separate English mailing list for the English
editors, as many discussions are specific to the English series.

Currently the group comprises

Peter Bell <pnbell at math.ubc.ca>
Emilyn Cabanda <ecabanda at regent.edu>
Walid Hichri <hichri at gate.cnrs.fr>
Venus Liew <venusliew at yahoo.com>
Nima Nasrollahi <nima_nasr at yahoo.com>
Volker Schallehn <volker.schallehn at ub.uni-muenchen.de>
Ekkehart Schlicht <schlicht at lmu.de>
Jan Weiland <j.weiland at zbw.eu>

I propose to discuss here _only_ administrative issues relating to the
English Series, such as vacancies, messages to avoid backlogs, or
proposals to increase the speed of turnover. General policy and
editorial issues should be addressed to the mpra-edit list, as before.

Currently the oldest pending submission dates from ten days back. In
order to improve on that, I shall place further calls for volunteers on
our about page and shall be more specific about the work load than I
have been in the past. Maybe you have some further suggestions to
improve the turnover delay.

Thanks and cheers

Ekkehart