[CoDeP] Committee on Deceptive Publishing

Thomas Krichel krichel at openlib.org
Mon Oct 31 16:00:31 UTC 2016

  Lester Ingber writes

> I agree about "committee on deceptive publishing" being too harsh.

  And the alternative is misleading? or what?

> That is, it would take a lot of proof before accusing a
> journal of deceptive practices,

  Not really. You contact three member of the editorial board,
  all of them tell they don't know they were on it.

> I understand that this is where others would like to go.

  It's really a small number of outlets that really don't do
  any quality control but appear to do some.

> However, this is
> not for me.  Please take my name off this list.

  Very sorry to see you go.

--

  Cheers,

  Thomas Krichel                  http://openlib.org/home/krichel