[CoDeP] R: Committee on Deceptive Publishing

Thomas Krichel krichel at openlib.org
Mon Oct 17 18:55:07 UTC 2016

  GORI STEFANO (RI) writes

> I fully agree with Marco on the name

  The "task force" is great. If put at the end of the acronym, we have something
  like TaF, which sounds like "tough" and that's what we want to be. So it's a
  challenge to come up with a good start of the term to end up with something
  spiffy.

  I volunteer to do the work to rename the list, while preserving
  the archives, if we come up with a good name.

  Cheers,

  Thomas Krichel                  http://openlib.org/home/krichel
                                              skype:thomaskrichel