[CoDeP] the Bentham case

Thomas Krichel krichel at openlib.org
Fri Dec 9 12:04:07 UTC 2016

  We got two requests from Bentham. They are a known bad publisher.
  So we have a case on our hands even though we don't have a constitution
  yet.

  I selected one person to check whether she knows she is on the
  editorial board. Plesae if somebody else could do other editorial
  board checks, especially if the journals is in something at least
  vaguely related to economics. Just find the person's address,
  send a mail with copy here, and let's wait for replies.

----- Forwarded message from Rehana Raza <rehana at benthamopen.com> -----