[cgiapp] Possibility to adopt cgi-app.org?

Alex capfan at gmx.de
Wed Oct 11 19:49:06 UTC 2023

Hi all,

I would like to ask if it would be possible to adopt the domain cgi-app.org.

In the past, when I was using CGI::Application a lot, I liked the
information provided on the page. I would be happy if I could give the
domain another life.

I'm also running another Perl-related website for quite some time now:
perltk.de

And I also would have the webspace/webhoster already that is required to run
the page (though, I would not set up a wiki).

Would it be possible? Is the person in charge of cgi-app.org reading this
mailing list?

Best regards,

Alex