[cgiapp] Help CGI-Application-4.61

Xochitl Mora xomoraf at gmail.com
Mon Apr 11 17:02:00 UTC 2022

Hi, please wIl you help me to install the next Perl Module:

*CGI-Application-4.61*

*The  README file  recommend:*
To install this module, cd to the directory that contains this README
file and type the following:

    perl Build.PL
    ./Build
    ./Build test
    ./Build install

#cd /usr/bin/CGI-Application-4.6
# perl Build.PL

*Checking prerequisites...  requires:    !  [b]Class::ISA is not
installed[/b]    ! [b] HTML::Template is not installed[/b]  recommends:
*  [b]CGI::PSGI is not installed[/b]*

*ERRORS/WARNINGS FOUND IN PREREQUISITES*.  You may wish to install the
versions of the modules indicated above before proceeding with this
installation:

*I HAD BEEN INSTALLED THE MODULES DESCRIBED:*

# yum -y Class::ISA
# yum -y HTML::Template
# yum -y CGI::PSGI

I had been started to resolve it but the server sent me the next error
message:

*No package CGI::PSGI available.*
Error: Nothing to do

Please some one help me.