[cgiapp] Parameters not being passed to component run mode via CGI::Application::Plugin::AnyTemplate

David Williamson david.williamson at varilink.co.uk
Tue Aug 1 16:33:34 EDT 2017

I am experiencing what seems to me to be a very strange bug. I am using
CGI Application via the PSGI adapter.

I have a testing set up in which I using Plack::Test to create a test
harness and a production server that uses uwsgi.

I am using CGI::Application::Plugin::AnyTemplate to embed component
modules as follows:

     [%  CGIAPP.embed("some_run_mode",  param1,  'literal string2'  )  %]

I am using Template::Toolkit and am attempting to pass parameters as
above. When I do this using my Plack::Test test harness everything is
fine but when I run the same code as an application server using uwsgi
the component run mode is invoked okay but no parameters are passed to it.