[cgiapp] AutoRunmode vs Apache issue

jerry jerry at tr2.com
Thu May 25 08:21:12 EDT 2017

Since you're just getting started, maybe you don't need autorunmode?
I have a pretty extensive cgiapp application, and I've never used it.
You just set up your run modes in setup() - it's not that much typing.

Back when I was putting my stuff together, I read that autorunmode was
fragile, and a security risk.  So I just got started without it.  I
do use Apache.

                  - Jerry Kaidor