[cgiapp] CGI::Application or Dancer2, Mojolicious et similar

Emmanuel Seyman emmanuel at seyman.fr
Thu Aug 11 11:45:23 EDT 2016

* max.augsburg at gmx.de [11/08/2016 12:13] :

> Please allow me a straight and honest question: Does it make sense
> yet to learn CGI::Application or should I better go ahead to a modern
> framework as Dancer2 although CGI::Application to me appeals much more?

Like Richard, I've moved on from CGI::Application, using either pure Plack
or Dancer2 (both of which I consider to be CGI::Application's spiritual
sons to some extent).

I still keep track of any releases (although that's mainly because I
maintain Fedora's CGI-Application package) but my interest in writing
CGI scripts now that I've used PSGI is more or less dead.

Emmanuel