[cgiapp] Authentication for AJAX?

Brad Van Sickle bvs7085 at gmail.com
Wed May 18 09:17:38 EDT 2016

I might be misunderstanding your problem... but why can't you use the
CGI::App framework for this?  An AJAX request is still a request after
all.  The way I've handled this in the past is to authenticate the
session in the prerun hook and if it fails, divert them to a different
runmode other than the one in the request that simply returns the
authorization failure message.