[cgiapp] [ANNOUNCE] CGI-Application-Plugin-REST 0.3

Jaldhar H. Vyas jaldhar at braincells.com
Fri Mar 6 18:01:32 EST 2015

Ugh I have been way too distracted these last couple of weeks but I finally
managed to get this out today.  Here are the changes:

* Change error status 400 No Dispatch Table to 500
* Include function name in error status 501 message.
* Do not set up a default route that calls dump_html()
* Add support for the OPTIONS HTTP method.
* Add function rest_route_info() which gives some information  about the
   current route.
* Change route info given in C::A::P::DevPopup support to show the route
   as originally specified not its' regexp transformation.
* Document using '' as a base route with no trailing /
* rest_error_mode() handlers receive the value of $@ as a parameter.
* When the client does not provide an HTTP Accept header, try and see if
   there is a handler for */* before giving 415 error status.