[cgiapp] is this list still active?

Thomas Krichel krichel at openlib.org
Thu Nov 20 16:43:51 EST 2014

  jerry writes

> So I settled on cgiapp. Just enough magic to make my life easy.

  I am in a similar case. I use FCCI with cgiapp. I have a simple URL,
  get params from POST, look up some data, create XML and then
  transform it with XSLT to get back to the client, and write some
  XML to disk. I don't use a database, just disk files.

  I have one application under mod_perl that I want to port to cgiapp
  + FCGI, to get independent of running a separate appache as I don't
  want to use apaches's UID, my application write data to the disk.

  Is there anything you guys recommend for this type of application?

--

  Cheers,

  Thomas Krichel                  http://openlib.org/home/krichel
                                              skype:thomaskrichel