[cgiapp] Dispatching with PSGI

Robert Mills rjlmills at gmail.com
Wed Sep 10 09:34:18 EDT 2014

Hi all
I'm a long term user of CGI::Application in vanilla CGI environments but
now want to make a new project using PSGI/Starman/nginx. As far as I can
see I almost have to use CGI::Application::Dispatch otherwise I would need
a seperate .psgi instance for each module in my application (right?).
Which leads onto my main question, how should I best incoroporate
CGI::Application::Dispatch with PSGI? Is CGI::Application::Dispatch::PSGI
still the way to go or is there another way now CGI::Application has native
PSGI support.

Rob