[cgiapp] replace the wiki?

Mark Stosberg mark at summersault.com
Mon Oct 29 16:16:06 EDT 2012

>>   Start over the wiki using a new platform.
>>
>> It's due for a "refresh" anyway. I'm sure a lot of the content should
>> use a review for updates, purging and adding, and the design is stale
>> now as well.
>
> Are you thinking of a pre-existing system?

Yes. There are a number of options now.

The Mojolicious project just uses the Github wiki system. That's one
option to consider. As one of the default maintainers of such a system,
I appreciate the "outsourcing" of this maintenance work to Github, even
if it's means the wiki software itself isn't open source.

Github does allow the wiki to be accessed as a git repo, which provides
a reasonable "exit plan" if were to become an unsuitable place to host
in the future.