[cgiapp] CGI::Application wiki page SettingDropDownValues updated by BryanSmith

Mark Stosberg mark at summersault.com
Thu Oct 25 11:01:43 EDT 2012

On 10/25/2012 10:51 AM, Brian Wightman wrote:
> Are we able to block this username (I know it won't be very effective) from
> doing any type of updates?  Perhaps just bit-bucketing them or blacklisting
> the IP for a period of time?

I believe we have, or can have, root access on the server where the site
is hosted. So we have some options to block IPs at the OS or Apache level.

The application could be patched to ban this username as well.

If anyone is interested to work on it,  I would be grateful, and see
what can done about arranging appropriate access.