[cgiapp] Fwd: [rt.cpan.org #79650] AutoReply: named configurations are not supported in prerun_callback()

Mark Stosberg mark at summersault.com
Fri Sep 14 13:48:50 EDT 2012

FYI, I just filed this bug for the Authorization plugin. If you also use
it with named configurations, you may wish to weigh in.

  Mark

#####

named configurations are not supported in prerun_callback()

I expected that "named configurations" would also have an automatic
prerun-callback set up, but they do not.

I think either this behavior should be implemented, or the docs should
not that only the default configuration has an prerun-callback set up
automatically.