[cgiapp] Problems with exception handling in CAP::Dispatch

Michael Lackhoff lackhoff at zbmed.uni-koeln.de
Wed May 16 02:32:15 EDT 2012

On 16.05.2012 01:10 Ron Savage wrote:

> Yes - I remember struggling with this when I forked CGI:App and
> CGI::App::Dispatch to produce CGI::Snapp and CGI::Snapp::Dispatch.

Thanks Ron for looking into it -- and for the confirmation that there is
a real issue.

> Conclusion: Either way, you're stuffed :-(.

Well, I am still hoping for a fix. If I remember correctly there was a
similar report recently, so there is definately some demand for it.
Forking (or using your or someone elses fork) would be ultima ratio, not
my preferred way of dealing with it...

-Michael