[cgiapp] CGI::Application wiki page ArticlesAndTutorials updated by Dave

Ron Savage ron at savage.net.au
Sun Aug 7 00:24:09 EDT 2011

Hi Dave

On Sun, 2011-08-07 at 12:32 +0900, David Emery wrote:
> Ron Savage <ron at savage.net.au> writes:
>
> > On Sat, 2011-08-06 at 21:54 -0400, cgiapp at erlbaum.net wrote:
> >> CGI::Application page http://cgi-app.org/index.cgi?ArticlesAndTutorials edited by Dave
> >
> > Thanx for the cleanup. Likewise to all the other who help out.
>
> No problem. Just takes a minute.
>
> > As always, I simply can't see the point of these hacks, in that the
> > potential audience will be small.
>
> The only audience they're seeking here is the search engine robots. A
> back-link to the spammer's site from cgi-app.org (page-rank 4) has some
> (indeterminate, ever-changing) SEO value. So, you could sort of thank
> Google for the constant wiki spam ;)

Right! Shows you how little I know.

And with CGI::App's monumental status, the page ranking must be
stratospheric.

Of course, I /could/ be exaggerating...

And of course I cry tears of silicon for the hard labour all those poor
Google robots must suffer having to keep hitting the site.

http://savage.net.au/
Ph: 0421 920 622