[cgiapp] CGI::Session

Ron Savage ron at savage.net.au
Tue Jul 5 20:01:47 EDT 2011

Hi Nick

On Tue, 2011-07-05 at 17:45 +0100, Nicholas Bamber wrote:
> Ron,
> 	I was commenting because the Debian Perl group's systems are confused
> by this state of affairs. Whatever my personal opinions of the relevant
> merits of CGI::Session and Data::Session the Debian package still needs
> to be kept uptodate.

OK. I didn't realize the Debian context. I don't know why it would be
flagged as unauth. I assume Mark uploaded it. Also, why does a standard
CPAN search return 4.43?

I don't do maintenance on CGI::Session any more, so we'll have to wait
for Mark to help out.

> 	You did once say you would look into getting Data::Session into Debian
> yourself. I can still do it for you if you prefer.

I did not get around to that. I'd be grateful if you could arrange for a
Debian-style release.

TIA.

http://savage.net.au/
Ph: 0421 920 622