[cgiapp] Open source applications written using CGI::Application

Gabor Szabo szabgab at gmail.com
Tue Jun 14 02:49:57 EDT 2011

sorry for the late reply, I got distracted by work and screencasts.

On Tue, May 31, 2011 at 5:03 PM, Michael Peters <mpeters at plusthree.com> wrote:
> On 05/30/2011 04:30 AM, Gabor Szabo wrote:
>
>> - Krang http://www.krangcms.com/ was last touched 2 years ago (is it
>> still used?)
>
> We've been really bad about keeping the website up to date. We actually just
> made a new release 2 months ago.

Is there any plan to upload it to CPAN?

>> -Smolder - if I am not mistake in is using CGI::Application but it is not
>> listed
>
> Yes, it's CGI::Application based.

I tried to install it on Strawberry Perl 5.12.3. It pulled in lots of
CPAN modules including
Class::DBI (I thought it is not in fashion any more :)
and some of the prereqs had to be force installed but in the end
Smolder refused to install:
I sent the failure to the RT queue.

regards
   Gabor