[cgiapp] CGI::Application wiki page .... updated

Richard Jones ra.jones at dpw.clara.co.uk
Tue May 17 18:46:08 EDT 2011

Hello Ron,

On 17/05/2011 23:27, Ron Savage wrote:
> On Tue, 2011-05-17 at 23:09 +0100, Richard Jones wrote:
>> Hey, what's going on?? I'm getting even more of these messages than
>> emails from banks asking me to login to my
>> suspended/locked/upgraded/disabled/compromised account. cgi-app mailing
>> list is suddenly my most active list :)
>
> No sure. I don't get those - only auto-generated warnings about pages
> being edited.

Yep, that's what I'm getting - 14 today so far, mostly from JackTean
(??). I never see any obvious change to the pages though - presumably
someone removes the dross before I get there?

> Also, the target audience for weight-loss info who happen to be reading
> about CGI::App is going to be v-e-r-y small...

Perhaps he/she was confused by the 'lightweight' attribute in the home
page CGI::App description, and assumes it's something relevant to their
weight-loss scam? More likely just opportunistic.
--
Richard Jones

---
Virus Database (VPS): 110517-1, 17/05/2011
Tested on: 17/05/2011 23:46:08