[cgiapp] REST tunneling in CGI::Application::Dispatch

Mark Stosberg mark at summersault.com
Mon May 16 08:40:05 EDT 2011

On 05/11/2011 10:16 PM, Jaldhar H. Vyas wrote:
> On Wed, 11 May 2011, Mark Stosberg wrote:
>
>> Jaldhar,
>>
>> Could point out specifically where your auto-tunneling feature is in the
>> plugin?
>
> Oops.  The tunneling code is actually in REST::Utils which C::A::P::REST
> depends on.  Here is the POD from that module.

Tim & Jaldhar

I like the idea having the REST functionality available through a
plugin, and Jaldhar's functionality looks fairly complete, including
tunneling, although that's a bit hard to discover now.

Given this, do either of you still have changes you recommend to
::Dispatch to improve the REST experience with CGI::Application?