[cgiapp] cgi::application::dispatch doesn't handle start_mode

James.Q.L shijialeee at yahoo.com
Sat Mar 5 04:25:47 EST 2011

Hi,

It seems that C::A::D always sets the runmode to $rm_HTTP_METHOD even when $rm is not set, which produces a _HTTP_METHOD runmode. that' doesn't work when start_mode is expected to be run. it is due to the following code in the sub dispatch { } from CAD,

        if( $auto_rest ) {
            my $method_lc = defined $named_args->{auto_rest_lc} ? $named_args->{auto_rest_lc} : $args{auto_rest_lc};
            my $http_method = $self->_http_method;
            $http_method = lc $http_method if $method_lc;
            $rm .= "_$http_method";
        }

I just had to change the first line to

if( $auto_rest && $rm )