[cgiapp] Fw: FormKeys / Nonce

Mark Rajcok mrajcok at gmail.com
Wed Sep 1 10:34:07 EDT 2010

On Mon, Jul 19, 2010 at 11:52 AM, Todd Ross <tar.lists at yahoo.com> wrote:
> Is anyone successfully using CGI::Application::Plugin::ProtectCSRF?
> Todd

Hi Todd,
Sorry for the very late reply, but this thread discusses my attempt at
using ProtectCSRF, and should be useful to anyone else looking to add
CSRF to a CGI-App:
  http://www.mail-archive.com/cgiapp@lists.openlib.org/msg08075.html

Basically, ProtectCSRF has issues when a form is redisplayed because
of validation errors.  I ended up writing my own plugin module (it is
not on CPAN, since it looks a private data of ValidateRM).

-- Mark