[cgiapp] Module to link 2 select fields

Richard Jones ra.jones at dpw.clara.co.uk
Tue Aug 31 05:44:01 EDT 2010

Quite some time ago there was a brief discussion about how to populate a
dependant form select field with appropriate options, ie contents of
select field B depend on the selection in field A. Someone (Ron
perhaps?) suggested a module that would do this, but I cannot find any
trace of that exchange now in the archives. I'm guessing it would be
between 2 & 4 years ago. At the time the solution was not suitable for
my needs, but times have changed :) Any recollections better than mine,
or suggestions?
--
Richard Jones