[cgiapp] authentication stuff

Nicholas Bamber nicholas at periapt.co.uk
Thu Jun 24 14:06:04 EDT 2010

Jerry,
I hate to say this, but I cannot help thinking you would benefit from
stepping back from the problem.
Start off with a basic CGIApp, add authentication, the add the DBH
plugin, then switch to the DBI based driver then go back to your code.
Even if that does not reveal the problem the exercise would probably be
useful.