[cgiapp] Authentication cant find my driver

Jerry Kaidor jerry at tr2.com
Fri Jun 18 10:51:57 EDT 2010

Hello,

  Really stuck here....

    I'm trying to create a new driver for CAP::Authentication.  When I run
my program, it says:
------- snip ----------
Error executing class callback in prerun stage: Driver MULTI_DBI can not
be found at
/usr/lib/perl5/site_perl/5.10.0/CGI/Application/Plugin/Authentication.pm
line 1096.
--------- endsnip -------

   I put my driver ( MULTI_DBI.pm ) in the same directory as the existing
drivers.  It has the same ownership and permissions as the existing
drivers.
It has the same structure as the existing drivers, with the exception that
instead of subclassing Driver, it subclasses Driver::DBI.  I tried to
change it to subclassing Driver instead, but no luck.  I changed MULTI_DBI
to MULTIDBI on the off chance that it didn't like the underscore, no luck.

   Grepping around, I can't find any list of drivers in Authentication.pm
or Driver.pm.

   Is there some giant perl-wide list ( besides @INC ) of all the files
that are available to require()?

                               - Jerry Kaidor