[cgiapp] CGI::Application::Dispatch Question

Brad Van Sickle bvs7085 at gmail.com
Fri May 7 18:43:31 EDT 2010

Thanks! this looks like it will work perfectly.

However, I'm still having a bit of trouble getting dispatching to work
properly.  I have a handler set up under mod_perl to send all requests
that start with /dispatchperl/ to my dispatcher, and I have verfiied
that this setup is  infact handling requests, but none of my request
rules are matching.   They're all falling through to to default ' ' = >
rule I have at the bottom of my table.

An example in my dispatch table:

'dispatchperl/Contact'      => { app => 'PublicSite', rm =>
'Contact_Form' },

If I make a request using /dispatchperl/Contact as the URI, that rule
does not match.  If I remove the default "catch-all" rule so there is no
match at all, I get a 404 and  the following in my error_log.

[Fri May  7 15:33:35 2010] -e: [Dispatch] ERROR for request
'/dispatchperl/Contact': Resource not found

I've tried the URL with and without a leading '/' with the same result.
I'm not seeing why this isn't working.   This running under mod_perl (if
that matters)

Thanks!