[cgiapp] C::A::P::Routes

Todd Ross tar.lists at yahoo.com
Thu Mar 4 10:40:04 EST 2010

Another consideration is how responsibilities are divided at your organization.  Where I work, I have full control over the code (instance scripts, application modules, etc.) but no direct access to the Apache configuration (and .htaccess scripts are forbidden).  Apache is maintained by a different department which would really slow down my turnaround/response times if I were to cede control of my runmode mappings (an application issue) to them.

YMMV.

Todd