[cgiapp] [ANNOUNCE] Module-Starter-Plugin-CGIApp 0.20

Jaldhar H. Vyas jaldhar at braincells.com
Sun Feb 28 22:56:52 EST 2010

Today I released version 0.20 of Module-Starter-Plugin-CGIApp to CPAN.

* t/test-app.t in generated dists now passes an object to $mech->app to
   match what is done is server.pl

* Tests in generated dists now follow Test::XT recommendations.

* If the license of a generated dist is 'perl', the license blurb in the
   module and README explicitly mentions GPL+Artistic instead of just 'same
   as perl'.  A LICENSE file is added to the dist where you can put the
   license terms.

* Hopefully the problem with Build mistakenly trying to run the Makefile.PLs
   from templates is resolved.

* Revamped test suite should be more comprehensive than before.  In line
   with Test::XT recommendations, test relevant to the author only, will be
   skipped unless envvar RELEASE_TESTING=1.  See README.

Please test this on as many different platforms as you can and let me know
the results.  I already know the test suite is broken on Windows.  I
suspect it might be on other platforms where the line ending is different
from Unix.  I have a fix in mind but I'm still working out the details.
Additional information on the scope of the problem would be most helpful.