[cgiapp] Problem with prerun_mode call from builder_controllers

Ron Savage ron at savage.net.au
Mon Feb 15 02:07:20 EST 2010

Hi

On Mon, 2010-02-15 at 08:57 +0200, Erez David wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I did add some printing and indeed saw that the aplication is sending
> run_mod2 each time though I don't understand why...
>
> The code of the cgiapp_prerun is almost exactly what I have posted.

This time examine the HTML at the client end. Is the value of the run
mode what you expect?

If not, the /output/ of the run mode is wrong.

If so, then the /input/ phase of the processing is setting it.

In other words, what value(s) for run mode are being send in both
directions?

ron at savage.net.au
http://savage.net.au/index.html