[cgiapp] RFC: first-class support for PSGI in CGI::Application

Ron Savage ron at savage.net.au
Sat Feb 13 20:48:06 EST 2010

Hi Mark

Same message, another reply.

On Sat, 2010-02-13 at 19:20 -0500, Mark Stosberg wrote:

> The way I would like to document for you doesn't exist yet, because
> support has not yet been built directly into CGI::Application and
> CGI::Application::Dispatch.

I've just realized there's another interpretation to my request for
docs.

I don't expect you to write the docs I was thinking of, but I now see
you probably means docs within CGI::App and/or CGI::App::Dispatch.

Definitely those docs will have to be updated when PSGI support is
added, but I was thinking of docs associated with PSGI directly, not via
CGI::App. /Those/ are the docs I wish I had access to.

ron at savage.net.au
http://savage.net.au/index.html