[cgiapp] Adding a div of fixed content to evey page. Possible?

Gurunandan R. Bhat guru at informationmatters.in
Fri Oct 30 16:06:49 EDT 2009

> Can you do what you want with the "associate" option to your template?
> -Kurt

Indeed I can.

But I prefer and am looking for a method that I can call in my
SuperClass (prerun or postrun) since the content to be "filled-in" is
independent of all individual run-modes. Jason's adding a callback to
load_tmpl (assuming it can be done in prerun) or using $app->param in
prerun seem to be the most promising solutions to what I have to do.

I am open to other solutions insofar as they do not require any action
in the run-mode itself.

Incidentally, using associate has an additional hidden cost: In my
pre-run I must populate the $query object with artificial params that
have nothing to do with business params

Thanks.