[cgiapp] [patch] CAP::MessageStack + CAP::FormState

Cees Hek ceeshek at gmail.com
Mon Oct 19 16:59:58 EDT 2009

On Tue, Oct 20, 2009 at 12:51 AM, Michael Graham <magog at the-wire.com> wrote:

> We should be able to detect the use of HTML::Template with
> $self->tmpl_class.
>
> BUT, both CAP::TT and CAP::AnyTemplate call the load_tmpl hook, and
> neither of them sets $self->tmpl_class().  There may be other templating
> plugins out there that do the same.
>
> So using this approach, FormState will *always* think that the template
> class is HTML::Template.

I am happy to set that parameter in CAP::TT if you like.  It makes sense for
there to be a way for plugins to know what templating system is being used.

It does bring up another question though.  What do I set it to?  It is not a
method that CAP::TT would call itself, so I guess just setting to to
'Template::Toolkit' would make the most sense.

Cheers,

Cees