[cgiapp] error installing C::A::D

Gordon Van Amburg gordon at minipeg.net
Fri Oct 16 11:36:02 EDT 2009

P.Kishor - I use a2hosting and use CAD all the time.  I am not really
sure what you are trying to do.

If the cpanel installer fails to install CAD, just file a ticket and the
sys admins will install the module for you.  My experience with
a2hosting is that your module will be installed withing 10 minutes or
so.

There is no need to do anything special and there is definitely no need
for local::lib.