[cgiapp] size of scripts and dependencies

Richard Jones ra.jones at dpw.clara.co.uk
Sat Sep 19 08:11:09 EDT 2009

Ron Savage wrote:
> Hi Richard
>
> On Sat, 2009-09-19 at 10:49 +0100, Richard Jones wrote:
>> Ron Savage wrote:
> [snip]
>> Hi Ron, hey that's nice - I just used it to profile my current app. I
>> modified it slightly to make it a bit less painful on the eyes (though I
>

> You can't be serious. My code may not be perfect, but it's clear what
> it's doing...

Yep, though I didn't claim mine was either (just personal preferences at
work here, and the temptation to hack to see what can be done), and the
use of IO::All in place of manual file handling.

And this also works for me:

$lines += grep { s/^\s+|\s+$//; $_ !~ /^[{}]?$|^#/; } io($_)->chomp->slurp;

though it's still horribly noisy in the grep block (can that be
improved?), and doesn't exempt content between =begin & =cut blocks.
--
Richard Jones