[cgiapp] CGI::Application Logo

Mark Rajcok mrajcok at gmail.com
Mon Aug 31 10:03:10 EDT 2009

I would also be willing to chip in (say $20) for a professionally designed
logo, since I would also like to have a logo to put on some of my
project/app pages.

If the logo doesn't look professional, I'm concerned that people might then
make (the wrong) assumptions about the code/framework.

Thanks Ron for getting the ball rolling with your graphic.