[cgiapp] Re: Routes and get_current_runmode()

P Kishor punk.kish at gmail.com
Tue Aug 11 08:55:04 EDT 2009

On Tue, Aug 11, 2009 at 1:58 AM, Ron Savage<ron at savage.net.au> wrote:
> Hi Puneet
>
> On Mon, 2009-08-10 at 23:20 -0500, P Kishor wrote:
>
>> To me, C::A::P::Routes seems more in the spirit of CGI::Application
>> than C::A::D is, and I would rather use Routes, but something needs to
>> be changed somewhere for it to work properly.
>
> This is very personal view.
>
> I find CGI::Application::Dispatch just marvellous.

I too find CAD pretty good. I find CAPR more in the spirit of CgiApp,
as a plugin in the base class rather than as an add on to the instance
script. Since CAPR is almost 90% based on CAD, it retains all that is
good about CAD, and yet, is simpler to implement, except for the issue
that I am having.

In any case, at the very most, it is just one more wtdi.

--
Puneet Kishor http://www.punkish.org
Carbon Model http://carbonmodel.org