[cgiapp] Custom Error Messages - CGI::Applicaiton::Plugin::ValidateRM

adam at spatialsystems.org adam at spatialsystems.org
Mon Aug 3 17:54:10 EDT 2009

I have a <textarea> field to evaluate and peg errors line by line.  So
if line 2 and line 5 are invalid, I want to note that as two different
errors.

Can I do this with CGI::Application::Plugin::ValidateRM?

I use an anonymous subroutine as the constraint for the textarea input
so I think that would be the right place to do that.  I see that you get
a Data::FormValidator::Results object passed to the anonymous subroutne
via the constraint, but can I insert multiple error messages with that?

Thanks,
Adam